Promosss!
Although promos is like shit and I may be the only one that didn't do finish my biology paper, the only one that didn't start with essay first, the only one that wouldn't get full marks for essays, the only one that can't get A for biology, it's okayyyy! They have lost the sight of studying whereby the results are based on the capability of students, not through the hints teacher gave. Exact same question that came out. But oh well. Me having only a few hours to cover whole biology topic is of no use. Yesterday after doing maths paper, I was so disappointed with my performance that I actually left 37 marks blank. Usually, I don't care about the marks, but I actually counted how much I've lost leaving the questions blanks. Maths is my best subject!!! Arghh. So disappointed with myself that I became so quiet and yes, emo. So when people ask how's the paper, I cried. Sigh. So disappointing that even though I slept after I reached home, I couldn't study in peace after I woke up, with 'maths' haunting me 'why didn't you do well?'.
It's okay if I fail, as long as I keep trying and learn from my mistakes. Because I know one day, I will be able to do it. (:
It's okay if I fail, as long as I keep trying and learn from my mistakes. Because I know one day, I will be able to do it. (:
And lastly, THANK YOU MXXXXX, I LOVE YOUUUU!!!! Teeheee! ^^ Sorry for making you go Llabten training alone always!!! /:
Sent from my Nokia phone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home