Sunday, January 31, 2010

Netball! :D

Hihi, I'm back! :D

How great is this, I have fever for this crucial weekend for me to study for my one-day-each-test-till-thursday. K, I don't know what I'm typing.
The left side of my face is like SWELLINGGGG. Soon, whole. MsHuang said that I'm going to be a pighead. Noooooooooo! Anyway anyway, yesterday training was super duper ultimately cooooooool! Cause....

We played with MsHuang's ex-players!!! How cool is that?!! So so glad I attended training :D Before the start of the training, after a small talk with her, she was telling the team she had a good news and a bad news. Of course, we wanted to hear the bad news. Which is -- 25 rounds (5x5 rounds) around the school. That usual rounds we ran with timing, 5 rounds within 4.30mins. Almost died at the last round! Super lucky, came back just nice, 4.30min! If not going to feel guilty for adding one suicide for the team. Luckily it's not the FULL version. 1/6, 1/3, 1/2 court. Still okay I guessed?
I still think it's so cool to play with the U19s players. Especially with Michelle Ong. Holy, her stamina is omg luh. Her rounding around the attacker too. Played a 7mins quarter with her as my Centre, and I was already cannot-run-anymore state. I'm just like chasing her? I'm going to work hard, going to work hard, going to work hard!

Training tomorrow after watching Cedars game at CCA, then back to school. Plus, finish our punishment for not meeting MsHuang's target for us during STC game.
There's SS test tomorrow! And given my state now, studying will only make me feel more sick ._.

And people, please do not, I repeat, please DO NOT laugh at me when you see me recently. I may just keep shouting ' shut up'. Perhaps with some attacks too. Hahahaha.

Go Team Amk! [ and and, so have we come up with a new cheeeerr? =/ ] We're going to win, we're going to win, we're going to win! I'm going to get extra aggresive when I play now, to show that we're strong! Don't underestimate us! I-want-to-win-badly. Jiayou jiayou! Take care of yourself girls, don't get yourself injured or sick these few weeks, especially these few days! Right, speak for yourself.

AMK with..
Bukit Merah: 57-4
Holy Innocent High: 67-1/ 65-1 ?
St Theresa Convent: 41-3


Jiayou jiayou! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home