Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleeps



Woke up early in the morning to go for training .
Take good care and Rest well MsHuang !

Instead of training together , it became us training the Sec 1s . MsHuang wasn't feeling well and didn't came today . Did the same stuffs during Tuesday Training . However , it wasn't that tiring compared to Tuesday's . Not enough effort put in ? Perhaps . Started with 5 rounds again , maybe we should have taken timing . As for the agility drill , kind of hope that everyone can put more efforts in making the runs SPRINTS . Changing of direction is a mess too , looks like the Sec 1s need some scolding . Can't expect much from them ..

Ball Handling stuffs were much better I guess . Told them to continue to practice their lobs and we will go around and check , yet they complained they're sick of it ? Can't expect much from them . No strength I can still understand , definitely can understand . Attitude wise , hurhur .

Went hub to eat with MX , Subway ! COLD COLD , FREEZING COLD . This time is whole body from head to toes ! * Shivers * Morning in the bus also cold . Even told MX that I feel like jumping off the bus ! Hahahahha . Being typical MX DaJie!, she obviously told me to go ahead ! Hahahhaha . Okay okay , a bit high now :D And now , it's at night , and it's warm -.-

Went home and rest . Bathed . Was lying on the bed . Did a few maths questions on Inequalities and stopped . Stare at the ceiling .. Soon .. Zzzzzzz . Hahahahhahah . But woke up soon , because I realised the fan wasn't pointing at me cause my sister adjusted it ! Made to turn rounds around the bed . And almost woke up sweating away .

At around 4 am plus yesterday , she asked me am I feeling very warm because I kept on 转来转去 . [ That woke me up ] I stared at her . " No " And I continue to keep turning around . But the answer is actually a yes ! Hahhahah , because I too sleepy already , brain not functioning .

Rahhhhh , homework's still not done ! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home