飛輪海想入飛飛演唱会!
WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !

FAHRENHEIT ROCKS !! :D :D :D
The concert was a very nice one ! ^^ ^^ ^^ & though it started 1/2 hour later ( 8.30 pm ) , but it ended later too ! So the concert was like lasted for 2 1/2 hours !! &&& after they said that it's the last song , fans started to shout for " ENCORE ! ENCORE ! ENCORE ! " + " FAHRENHEIT ! FAHRENHEIT ! FAHRENHEIT ! " with the help of the drumist ( is it spelled like that ? ) , THEY CAME BACK !!! WAKAKAKAKKAKAKA ! ROCKS MAN !! I secretly recorded when they sang 超喜欢你 , I TELL YOU , Jiamin / Alyssa or those who sang crazily with me before , I didn't sing along but shouted ! AHHAHAHAH ! I DAMN HIGH LA ! so high until I started to sweat when it was considered cold . HAHAHHAH ! :D They sang almost or all ( not sure ) of the second album , plus some old song and english songs like Uptown Girl . THEY ALSO SANG 美丽新世界 by SHE . WAHAHAHAHHA ! xD
Jiro's damn shuai when he started playing electric guitar ! ^^ ^^ ^^
Wu Zun's damn cool when he started playing the DRUMS ! ^^ ^^ ^^
Arron's damn sweet played the piano and sang along with 刘力扬 , Ti Amo . ^^ ^^ ^^
Calvin got us shocking when he started beat boxing ! ^^ ^^
& yes , 刘力扬 has a damn nice 的嗓子 . Her pitch is damn high and it's very nice . Her song , 我就是这样 , is very nice also .
WINNY TIO AH LAN & HAN JIAMIN ! I TELL YOU , YOU 2 WILL REGRET FOR NOT GOING TO THE CONCERT , I DON'T CARE BUT YOU 2 MUST FEEL A SENSE OF REGRET !
Come on ! Ask me about their concert !!! :D I VERY HIGH !
Back to today ..
My father started calling me and my sister up to do the housework by switching off the fan . & I woke up eventually . My sister was like shocled to see me awake . She was like ' Whoa ! Why woke up so early today ( When it's like 1.30 + pm ) ' Then I asked why she was shocked . She said because she expected me to wake up at 3 + -.-
Both of us went to have a haircut and the sides of my hair's too short for me to tie up . I guess I'll have to tie more than 1 pigtail .
After that , we went Grandma's house . HAH , I know how to make + cook 汤圆 now . & Apparently , it tastes nice ! =P Though they don't have regular shapes and sizes . It's easy to cook actually . Just boil the water , with Pandan Leaves inside ( tied as a knot ) , then throw the balls in . Then while boiling , mix the white sugar with the coloured sugar together . In my case , mine is orange in colour . put a little hot water and mix them . By the time , the 汤圆 should be cooked now . Take them out excluding the water , and put them inside the orange coloured liquid . Wait for a while as to let the 汤圆 taste sweet . Lastly , add plain water and it can be served . Easy ?

FAHRENHEIT ROCKS !! :D :D :D
The concert was a very nice one ! ^^ ^^ ^^ & though it started 1/2 hour later ( 8.30 pm ) , but it ended later too ! So the concert was like lasted for 2 1/2 hours !! &&& after they said that it's the last song , fans started to shout for " ENCORE ! ENCORE ! ENCORE ! " + " FAHRENHEIT ! FAHRENHEIT ! FAHRENHEIT ! " with the help of the drumist ( is it spelled like that ? ) , THEY CAME BACK !!! WAKAKAKAKKAKAKA ! ROCKS MAN !! I secretly recorded when they sang 超喜欢你 , I TELL YOU , Jiamin / Alyssa or those who sang crazily with me before , I didn't sing along but shouted ! AHHAHAHAH ! I DAMN HIGH LA ! so high until I started to sweat when it was considered cold . HAHAHHAH ! :D They sang almost or all ( not sure ) of the second album , plus some old song and english songs like Uptown Girl . THEY ALSO SANG 美丽新世界 by SHE . WAHAHAHAHHA ! xD
Jiro's damn shuai when he started playing electric guitar ! ^^ ^^ ^^
Wu Zun's damn cool when he started playing the DRUMS ! ^^ ^^ ^^
Arron's damn sweet played the piano and sang along with 刘力扬 , Ti Amo . ^^ ^^ ^^
Calvin got us shocking when he started beat boxing ! ^^ ^^
& yes , 刘力扬 has a damn nice 的嗓子 . Her pitch is damn high and it's very nice . Her song , 我就是这样 , is very nice also .
WINNY TIO AH LAN & HAN JIAMIN ! I TELL YOU , YOU 2 WILL REGRET FOR NOT GOING TO THE CONCERT , I DON'T CARE BUT YOU 2 MUST FEEL A SENSE OF REGRET !
Come on ! Ask me about their concert !!! :D I VERY HIGH !
Back to today ..
My father started calling me and my sister up to do the housework by switching off the fan . & I woke up eventually . My sister was like shocled to see me awake . She was like ' Whoa ! Why woke up so early today ( When it's like 1.30 + pm ) ' Then I asked why she was shocked . She said because she expected me to wake up at 3 + -.-
Both of us went to have a haircut and the sides of my hair's too short for me to tie up . I guess I'll have to tie more than 1 pigtail .
After that , we went Grandma's house . HAH , I know how to make + cook 汤圆 now . & Apparently , it tastes nice ! =P Though they don't have regular shapes and sizes . It's easy to cook actually . Just boil the water , with Pandan Leaves inside ( tied as a knot ) , then throw the balls in . Then while boiling , mix the white sugar with the coloured sugar together . In my case , mine is orange in colour . put a little hot water and mix them . By the time , the 汤圆 should be cooked now . Take them out excluding the water , and put them inside the orange coloured liquid . Wait for a while as to let the 汤圆 taste sweet . Lastly , add plain water and it can be served . Easy ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home