Thursday, October 30, 2008

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I DON'T WANT TO TAKE BEEP TEST

My ankles are hurting now ..
Training was okay today . It's always tiring , I guess . 8 Laps , 1/2 court for warm up . Had Dynamic stretching , combine with Touch Rugby . I think it's fun playing ! I know Rachel will love it ! She was :) :) :) when Miss Joan said that we were going to play .
Oh right , I forgot what we did . I'm thinking hard .
1 group of 4 , 2 groups of 5 . I had fun doing the catch-fly-turn pass drill . I want to FLY !!! Weizhen's always flying . A bit weird . & I found out that I can't really jump backwards . MX's laughing at me -.-
Miss Joan got angry when we were doing team ball . Hueyfen , you totally blocked my view & I can't seeeeeeeeeeeee ! Get my meaning , 看不到 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Partly my fault of her getting angry . SPACE AWARENESS ! I need to get this into my head .
Defending drill at the end of training is really slack -- For me

Umpiring course on 4-6 November , 3-6 . Not comfirm I guess .

Anyone want to go run ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home