wow-ness
I thought the singapore ball I caught was from Pearline , in the end , Grace ..
I want Pearline one !! D:
Exciting match . Singapore vs Papua New Guinea . Huifen actually played WA ! Was shocked . & Peiqin got chance to play the 1st and 2nd quarter . Not bad actually , her far shots are good though miss sometimes . Jean was great ! She defended a lot of balls ! Especially at the last quarter . Never give up till the Last Whistle ! yeah , TEAM SINGAPORE ROCKS ! Pearline was gooooddd !! Fast and very little mistakes . Huiyan was tired . Jiayou Huiyan !!
Next , Samoa A vs Sri Lanka . Was supporting Samoa A all the way ! You rocks ! By beating that Sri Lanka . I think they are quite a loser . After the game , they went to complain to .. I think the head of umpire about Mr Lee cause 1 of the Sri Lanka player got a scratch from playing the match . And the 'Head of Umpire ' so cool luh ! Just said a few words and they walked away already and she continued her conversation with other people straight away !
I SERIOUSLY THINK MS LEE BLUFFED US ABOUT MR LEE HAVING HIS PERMERNANT JOB ! ( Ask me about it if you want to know ) Mr Lee so poor thing . It's not easy being an umpire . Especially to the Sri Lanka . You may say I biased but I don't really care . They contacted so many times , especially from the defenders . The Samoans' GS got a hard time dealing with the GK . & Guess what , Wang Jingqing , a assistant umpire for the 2nd match , lost her bag . A theft case . & there's this fuck up attitude woman said ' go make police report la ......' She's the one that attitude-ed us too at a carnival ( C'Div) , where we have our First game with RGS at the Kallang Netball Centre . Then Wang Jingqing at there don't know what to do like that . Someone even say ' This is not the first time already' . Like , quite scary like that . Things got stolen when people are playing match . I must say the theif must be very Daring .
I want to go ask Ms Lee to clear my doubts ! If someone accomapnies me .. I hope I would get scolded instead !
It's a Rest Day for the Nations Cup . Having training 'later'.
&&
Thanks Monesha !
Thanks Qianyan !
I want Pearline one !! D:
Exciting match . Singapore vs Papua New Guinea . Huifen actually played WA ! Was shocked . & Peiqin got chance to play the 1st and 2nd quarter . Not bad actually , her far shots are good though miss sometimes . Jean was great ! She defended a lot of balls ! Especially at the last quarter . Never give up till the Last Whistle ! yeah , TEAM SINGAPORE ROCKS ! Pearline was gooooddd !! Fast and very little mistakes . Huiyan was tired . Jiayou Huiyan !!
Next , Samoa A vs Sri Lanka . Was supporting Samoa A all the way ! You rocks ! By beating that Sri Lanka . I think they are quite a loser . After the game , they went to complain to .. I think the head of umpire about Mr Lee cause 1 of the Sri Lanka player got a scratch from playing the match . And the 'Head of Umpire ' so cool luh ! Just said a few words and they walked away already and she continued her conversation with other people straight away !
I SERIOUSLY THINK MS LEE BLUFFED US ABOUT MR LEE HAVING HIS PERMERNANT JOB ! ( Ask me about it if you want to know ) Mr Lee so poor thing . It's not easy being an umpire . Especially to the Sri Lanka . You may say I biased but I don't really care . They contacted so many times , especially from the defenders . The Samoans' GS got a hard time dealing with the GK . & Guess what , Wang Jingqing , a assistant umpire for the 2nd match , lost her bag . A theft case . & there's this fuck up attitude woman said ' go make police report la ......' She's the one that attitude-ed us too at a carnival ( C'Div) , where we have our First game with RGS at the Kallang Netball Centre . Then Wang Jingqing at there don't know what to do like that . Someone even say ' This is not the first time already' . Like , quite scary like that . Things got stolen when people are playing match . I must say the theif must be very Daring .
I want to go ask Ms Lee to clear my doubts ! If someone accomapnies me .. I hope I would get scolded instead !
It's a Rest Day for the Nations Cup . Having training 'later'.
&&
Thanks Monesha !
Thanks Qianyan !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home