Friday, August 29, 2008

Moody

went nahqi's house jsut now .
stop being petty luh , sucker. cheebye . princess uh ?
mahjong then psp .
HAH , i always fail when playing against crs ! -.-

went back primary school
Mayflower Primary ! xD
felt strange .
look at the classroom blocks , and remember the times we had ,
in the classroom .
I still remember when I'm in Primary 1 & 2 ,
friends and I changed in classroom ! Hahas !~
Saw CAROLYN !!
ahh , captain ! i miss you , & you miss me too ! :D
sadded , ah-lim going england
so next year teachers' day , i doubt i'll be coming back .
no point of us going back when you are gone
come on man , get slimmer & married !
You're 30 already -.- still don't want marry !
had fun playing the recess bell !
I don't know why but during lower primary ,
when the prefect rings the recess bell ,
people screamed .
then i was like ' why they scream ? '
so 1 day , i at the hall ( 1st PERSON ! ) .
* ring , ring , ring ! *
& there I go , ' AHHHHH!~ '
i like a idiot at hall turning round & round,
screaming until the bell stop .
I look like a kukuidiot =="'

after that , when kb .
hehey ! beancurd ! yean man !
then chit chat-ted . left after hours
JASLYN'S NERD SPECS ! AHHA xD !

oh damn , i just realised I'm having tuition tomorrow .
go amk hub for just 1.5 hours , to have tuition .
then home straight away . zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
can I don't go ? since crs not going too ! D:

I want to go back 134 . I miss my home
how i wish i still live there ,
& I'll won't be late -.-

anyone wanna study tomorrow ? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home